Five 5-Minute Workouts To Do TodayMarch 15, 2018
Everything You Need to Know About Heart CareMarch 19, 2018
We go through the day and our lives using our body and trusting it will keep us going. But, there so much about our body than we could ever imagine is possible. The human body itself is a living breathing miracle, and it could do so many things that we could even think of. We’re listing 10 of the facts that stood out to us the most, but you can read more about 100 very cool things about the human body.
15 Things to Blow Your Mind Today
- The brain is much more active at night than during the day.
- Human hair is virtually indestructible.
- The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.
- Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
- Sneezes regularly exceed 100 mph.
- After overeating, your hearing is less sharp.
- Everyone has a unique smell, except for identical twins.
- By the age of 60, most people will have lost about half their taste buds.
- Monday is the day of the week when the risk of heart attack is highest.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
- The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
- Humans shed and regrow outer skin cells about every 27 days.
- Every tongue print is unique.
- Your body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil.
- It is not possible to tickle yourself.
Which of these facts made your mouth drop wide open?